Frequently Asked Questions
Steps for logging into Webmail
- Visit www.example.com/webmail. Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain name.
- Enter username and password, and then click OK. User Name: Enter your full email address, all lower case. ...
- You should now be logged in!
1. Instant credibility to your business
- First impressions count, and websites allow you to make a very strong impression with a well-designed introduction for your business.
- Websites offer a better return on investment than any other form of advertising.
A Sender ID is a unique name or standard mobile number that shows in the “from” field of your text messages on your phone.
All domains are charged annually in advance and payments are supposed to be done in advance for the domain before service is deactivated
Price varies for different reasons. A professional website price ranges from Kshs. 20,000 onwards depending on various things.
- Use professional email addresses such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and maintain a professional outlook while winning customer's trust.
- Log in with your link sent using username and password (cpanel details)
- On the homepage, Click on email Accounts to start the email account creation
- Create email accounts associated with your domain by selecting a username and password and choose your preferred memory allocation for the accounts using the Mailbox Quota feature
- You can manage the email accounts created by:-
- Change the email account password
- Change the memory allocated to the email account and check usage memory usage
- Delete email accounts
- Configure email accounts for mail client applications like outlook, zohomail and gmail.
Website and Email Services enables you to create and own a unique business domain address, business email addresses and create a business website.
Its the first part of the address after www. that you enter into a web browser (e.g. hostmasters.co.ke) to find a web page on the internet. It is also the last part after the @ sign in an email address. (e.g. email@example.com). Domains are useful for business and personal use, for having your personal website, business online shop - e-commerce and company email address.
The .KE Domain Name Space has been divided into several third-levels namely:
- .co.ke - for Companies
- .or.ke - for Not-for-Profit-Making Organisations or NGO's
- .ne.ke - for Network Devices
- .go.ke - for Government Entities. Requires Supporting Documents
- .ac.ke - for Institutions of Higher Educations. Requires Supporting Documents
- .sc.ke - for Lower and Middle Institutes of Learning. Requires Supporting Documents
- .me.ke - for Personal names
- .mobi.ke - for Mobile content
- .info.ke - for Information
- .com - for commercial business
- .net - for network companies
- .org - for organizations
- .info - is intended for informative Internet resources